Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Snow! Snow!


I was trying to concentrate in my accounting class this afternoon when suddenly, while looking outside from the glass window, I realized it was snowing!  Seeing snow, I got so exited that while the prof was explaining how the statement of cash flow was important, I literally shouted: “It is snowing!” There was no way I could concentrate on the rest of today’s material. I couldn’t wait for the class to end so that I can go and walk in the snow.
As soon as the class ended, I ran outside and experienced for the first time the feel of the snowflakes on my face. It felt amazing!
“Snow! Snow!”, that is what I was repeating over and over again!  I am pretty sure it seems childish, but, what can I say in my defense? Experiencing the first snowfall of my life in a city like Montreal is just sensational!



I really am looking forward to playing in the snow, making snow mans and having snowball fights with friends! 

2 comments:

  1. You are the cutest :)
    I will definitely play with you in the snow when there will be enough to do so!

    ReplyDelete